It's all about Grace...

The journey to get our baby girl.

Friday, June 22, 2007

First time grandparents!!

My mom


My dad


Gracie's Aunt Roxy (my sister, Roxanne)


My grandma.



Four generations of beautiful women!


My dad's aunt, our Aunt Marg


The first few days after we got home from our Taiwan trip, various members of my family came up from Arkansas to see the newest addition. Grace is the first grandbaby on my side of the family so it was fun for Seth and I to see my parents getting used to being grandparents!

We just got back from a relaxing trip to Montana to introduce Grace to the rest of Seth's family. (Thanks, Lincoln! We couldn't have done it without you. We owe you big time!) We spent 2 wonderful weeks in Kalispell, hanging out with family and friends. Gracie got lots of loving from the Wolfshorndl clan and Seth and I soaked up our time in Glacier (hopefully enough to last us for another year away from the Park). We will be posting some pictures of that side of the family soon.

We are so blessed! We have been able to introduce Grace to the majority of our family members now. There are a few that haven't seen her but hopefully we can catch some of them in the next several weeks. (We'll try to get down to Arkansas soon, Tina!) This last month has been a whirlwind of activity: a week and half in Taiwan and California; 2 weeks home adjusting; then, another airplane adventure and 2 weeks in Montana. Whew! I wouldn't have changed a thing but it is nice to be back home with just the three of us and Zoe.

Talk to you later, Laura

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your little family is just awesome! I can't wait to get back that way so I can meet your princess. Hugs & kisses to you all!! ~Tracie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home