It's all about Grace...

The journey to get our baby girl.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

A call to Taiwan

I just got off the phone with Ted and Bev at the orphanage in Taiwan. We were curious as to whether it was close enough that we could buy tickets for our trip yet. Ted let us know that they were waiting to get the official court ruling papers back. Once they have those, they will call us and let us know when we can actually go over there (probably two weeks from when they get the papers). So... we're just waiting for that call. Lord, give us patience!

I also got to speak with Bev, who was holding little Gracie at the time. She tried to get Gracie to "talk" to me through the phone, but she wanted to be quiet. She said (again) that Gracie is a sweet, beautiful little girl, very observant of the world around her. She loves to swing and to be rocked. It's so warm they don't need socks over there right now, and her current favorite toy is her own toes! They think she weighs about 11 pounds.

Keep praying for Gracie's appetite. She is healthy, but is still not taking as much formula as she should. Also, be praying for her birthmother.

Well, we'll let you all know as soon as we here anything. Thank you for waiting and praying with us!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Kristalee said…

    Hi Seth and Laura, DeAun has been keeping me updated on little Grace and your adoption process, but I was so excited when Brittany told me about this site you two have made! Grace is so beautiful and absolutely adorable! I just want you both to know that I'm praying for you, Grace and the birth mom. I'm so excited for you and your families and look forward to more blogs and pictures!
    Love,
    Krista

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello hello,
    Wow.. I can't beleive its finally happing for you guys!!!! Love this website its great!!!
    I'll keep praying for everything else to go smoothly!! I think its also exciting that friends we know have already gotten to see her. Thats so fun
    Well love ya guys cant wait to come see her
    Farra and Jason

     

Post a Comment

<< Home