It's all about Grace...

The journey to get our baby girl.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

One happy baby

We were surprised again with pictures from the Home of God's Love a couple days ago. This one included a special message:

"Dear Dad and Mom, How are you doing? I am a really good baby. I like to sit and play with toys and watch the other babies. I sleep really well and hardly ever get fussy.

I am really good at smiling and laughing for my friends. They think I am really cute. I know you already pray for me but could you pray that I will have a bigger appetite so I will eat more? The people that take care of me think I am too skinny. I don’t have any problems I just don’t like to drink very much! I can’t wait to meet you.

I love you lots and lots,

Grace"


















Here she is looking like Mommy...














And here is her Daddy face:













We only have one step left in our part of the paperwork process... going to the Taiwan office in Kansas City. After that, we send the documents to Taiwan and it will be just a matter of how fast everything goes through the court system there. We are still hoping to get her in late April or early May.

We had our first baby shower today, and received tons of great stuff for Gracie. Once again, we were reminded of what great friends and family we have! We love that you are all going through this journey with us.

Keep praying for Gracie (especially for her appetite) and that these last few steps will go smoothly for us.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laura and Seth. I enjoyed reading about baby Grace. Oh, if you do come to get her in April or May, please let me know. My friend from the States will be coming to visit in the summer and I will go to Manila to meet her. Maybe we can come to see you and Grace, if it is when she comes. Let me know. I would also like to see the orphanage. Love, Aunt Mary

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Laura and Seth ~ Oh My Gosh, I can't believe how much Grace has grown!! I only wish I could have attended your baby shower. My love and prayers are with you always, though, you know that!! She does look like Mommy, doesn't she! Look at how tightly she hold the Love sign. Yup, that's my Laura!!!!

    You are always in my heart and thoughts. I love you all so much!

    Kelly XOXOX "Auntie! Eeeek!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home